I offer safe and effective clinical and peer supervision to both trainee and experienced Counsellors and Psychotherapists.
Clinical Supervision is extremely important in the counselling profession for both beginners and experienced counsellors. I provide a safe space where you can explore and talk about all aspects of your work. This also enables me to develop a constructive relationship with my clients.
I use an integrative approach using the Hawkins and Shohet model. This is a seven-eyed model which focuses on;
- The client- what and how they present
- Exploration of the strategies and interventions used by the supervisee
- The relationship between the client and supervisee
- The supervisee
- The supervisory relationship
- The supervisor
- The wider context in which the work happens